Secondary infections causing all the fatalities/hospitalizations?
Like in 2003 SARS?
- Prevotella in China data – submitted 25 Jan. This is in HUGE amounts. And expressing proteins involved in immune suppression (Table 1)
- Prevotella in Shenzen data – submitted 16th Jan (they tested for Mycoplasma – and did not find it, it is there – 1174 reads). Bacterial load is significant.
- And China data again submitted 16th Jan. The authors say this “reagent contamination”. after having failed to report it. Impossible.
- San Diego county – which surprisingly has a lot of reads matching nowhere (unknown species)??
Prevotella is responsible for aspiration pneumonia, with the same ground-glass opacity being used to detect Covid19.
And also for IL-6 overexpression.
Does its being anaerobic (doesnt need oxygen) have anything to do with breathing troubles?
Something like this is happening ?
“During the lysogenic cycle, the bacteriophage intoduces its genome into the host cell’s DNA to replicate passively with the host, without producing virions”
Or are these chimeric reads (N=4) a result of sequencing artifacts?
Rest, the theory fits observed events
- high false negatives
- long incubation periods, abdomen,etc) like a glove.
- And antibiotics (azithromycin) are working. Sometimes just antibiotics are working.
Anyone has a alternate working hypothesis?
Why else would patients show abdominal problems before respiratory?
- One patient in the current study presented with abdominal symptoms and was admitted to the surgical department.
- More than 10 health care workers in this department were presumed to have been infected by this patient.