You all believe Newton’s Laws?
There are two parts to my theory – fully based on sequencing data from 25 patients across the globe (China, US, Peru, Ecuador, Brazil)
1. SARS-Cov2 is enabling anaerobic bacteria (Prevotella, et al) to colonize the lungs – I am as convinced as can be.
This theory fits observed events like a glove – and that antibiotics (Azithromycin) are working (not sure the role HCQ plays).
- Cytokine storm
- Ground glass opacity
- Blood clotting
- Low viral load
- Sepsis/High Procalcitonin/
- Giving O2 makes things worse
And there are better antibiotics (doxyclycine, flagyl) etc.
2. Prevotella is not a bacteriophage – it would be a first, once again based on data, but I am not fully convinced…
- Maybe its sequencing artifact, but maybe this virus is – for the the first time – able to enter both bacteria and human cells.
There is no conspiracy theory or anything – all I have is a falsifiable theory, a hypothesis.
Just test patients for certain kinds of bacteria – most studies dont do it (or do it properly). If I am wrong, it wont matter much – but if I am right, it will change the course of this pandemic.